Anyone you see nowadays has a mobile phone in his hand and is lost in his world.
It seems that the mobile phone is a part of our body and is included in our habits, while for many people it is nothing less than an addiction.
According to media reports, research conducted by Boston Children’s Hospital in the US found that smartphones are home to allergens and the best way to avoid them is to clean them frequently.
Research has shown that smartphones become home to allergy-causing agents such as fungi and bacteria from pets.
In this study, researchers found increased levels of allergen-causing substances such as beta-glucans (BDG) and endotoxin in different smartphone models.
BDG is found in fungal cells and causes chronic respiratory diseases, the researchers said.
The study said that if a person is suspected of having allergies or has asthma, he should clean his smartphone frequently to avoid allergy or asthma attacks.
The researchers said that research shows that when allergens are inhaled, they trigger an immune response that is harmful.
He added that if you suffer from frequent allergies or asthma, make it a habit to clean your phone frequently for prevention.
According to experts, allergens that cause allergies are everywhere, such as hair, clothes and shoes, so it is not surprising that they are in smartphones.
If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth after touching the phone, the allergens can enter the nose, respiratory tract or eyes, he said.
He added that we carry our phones everywhere and put them in various places, which causes them to accumulate all kinds of particles.
The results of this study were presented at the meeting of the American College of Allergy.